A bright retail future for Brackenfields and Amberley
Positioned central as the commercial hub of North Canterbruy, Brackenfields is a retail, professional services and recreation centre.
- has anchor supermarket and fast food tenants secured
- fits into the District Council’s growth strategy for Amberley
- is conventiently situated at the confluence of State Highways 1, 7 and 72
- has an average 21,000 vehicle movements every day (NZTA data, 2009)
- was completed and opened in June 2014’
You can read all about Brackenfields here.